The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map, but is occasionally expanded to include the wider geographical area of North India, most frequented by tourists. Most tourists fly from Delhi, travel southwards to the site of the famous Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan, including the city of Jaipur. These three cities are extremely popular as tourist destinations among the foreign tourists visiting India as well as the local tourists.
What You Won't Miss:
Tour of Pink City, Ethnic Shopping, Indian Medieval Art, Taj Mahal, Indian temples, Elephant Ride, Dargah of Salim Chisti, Brahma Temple, Gardens of the Maidens, Meharangarh Fort, Palace Museum
3-star, 4-star (based on availability and choice)
IATO Tour Operator’s Rating:
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, check in to the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra ( 205kms/4hrs). On arrival in Agra, check in to hotel.In the afternoon, enjoy visit of the Taj Mahal the eternal symbol of love. Then visit to Agra Fort. Overnight at Agra.
Day 03: Agra- Jaipur
Post breakfast, proceed for the Pink City of Jaipur (265 kms. /5 hrs.). Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, afternoon local city tour (as per availability of time).Overnight at Jaipur
Day 04: Jaipur
Post breakfast, visit Amber fort, and enjoy an elephant ride here. Evening at leisure to explore the attractive colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 05: Jaipur- Ajmer- Pushkar
Post breakfast, proceed-to Ajmer (135 kms. /3 hrs. ) visit the famous Dargah of Salim Chisti and then drive to Pushkar (11 kms.) .Visit the only Brahma Temple in India and Pushkar Lake. Overnight stay at Ajmer.
Day 06: Pushkar -Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur (286 kms. /6 hrs.). It was the capital of Sawai Dynasty. Upon arrival, Check into hotel. Later visit the famous Jagdish temple which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath- Lord of the universe, City Palace and the Saheliyon ki bari “Gardens of the Maidens" on the bank of Pichori Lake. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur
After breakfast, visit the famous Jagdish temple -which enshrines a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath, Lord of the universe, City Palace, Museum and the Saheliyon ki bari - "Gardens of the Maidens". Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur-Jodhpur
After breakfast depart to Jodhpur (266 kms. / 6 hrs.). The second largest city of Rajasthan. Visit Meharangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 09: Jodhpur- Delhi
Post breakfast depart to Delhi (By air/by train/by surface)
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast included
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours
• English speaking guide will be provided for sightseeing and excursion tours
• All currently applicable taxes
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Local payments in domestic currency, such as entry fees to monuments, tips and gratuities
• Any ride, monument entry fees
• Domestic / International air fare
• Indian Visa Fees
• Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
• Rates mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis.
• Extra Adult sharing the same room will be charged 50% of the package rates (per person rates)
• Extra child 5-12 years will be charged 40% of the package rates
• Entry & exit points will be nearest to the destinations
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Should the no. of passengers, inclusions, hotel category or type of transport change at any given point the cost is liable to change and payable as advised by us.
• Rates/itineraries/payment terms are subject to change without any prior notice.
• For Ac Vehicle A/c will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
• Children below 5 years accommodation will be on complimentary basis sharing parent’s room and breakfast charges as applicable.
• The given cost is inclusive of all services mentioned in the quotation and no refund will be processed for any service which is not avail by guest once in tour.
• Hotel Check In / out time is 14:00, early Check in and Late Checkout depends on Availability of Rooms, also with supplement charges. Please inform us the arrival departure timing of our guest in advance for confirms services and supplement charges occur.
• National Park will Be close from 01 JULY to 30 SEPT Every Year
Brief details of the Destinations:
Delhi is the capital city of India, which is one of the fastest growing economic nations of the world. You can visit various monuments, palaces, and political buildings here. Tourist will never miss upon the opportunity to visit the great and historical Red Fort that was constructed in the year 1639AD. For art lovers, Lotus temple is one of the best places to visit. They can explore the beautifully crafted artistic buildings, something that is worth watching. Qutab Minar, ISKON temple, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, and Jama Mashid are some of the places that reveal the true beauty of the country. The city is equipped with fast and quick transportations. The city experiences humid subtropical climate, where the summer are long and extreme hot.
Plan your trip and enjoy the magnificent beauty of Agra.
The historical city of Agra is located on the banks of the famous river Yamuna. Agra is the majestic city, situated in the rich cultural State of Uttar Pradesh. It was the former capital of Hindustan, the earlier name of the country. The natural and historical monuments of the city, welcomes its visitors from the world over.
The city was originally founded by a great Sikrawar Rajput King, Raja Badal Singh in the year 1475. You can enjoy viewing the monumental Badalgarh fort that reveals the richness of the ruler and the city. Who wouldn’t want to get a glimpse of the most beautiful love eternal monument, the famous Taj Mahal? The other places that are worth visiting here are Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar’s tomb, Ram Bagh, Mughal Heritage Walk, Mankameshwar temple, and Guru ka Tal. The climate here is extreme, with winter dipping up to 3 degree Celsius and summer high up to 41 degree.
Jaipur the pink city of India, is the capital of the ethnic and beautiful state of Rajasthan. The city of Palaces was founded on 18th November, 1727 by the great ruler Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Tourist can enjoy the view of some of the majestic and beautifully built forts like the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Nahagarh Fort, and Jaigarh fort. You can shop exclusively designed carpets, handicrafts, and jewelries. There are myriad festivals that are organized for entertaining the guests who come to visit this place. Elephant, Gangaur, Teej, and Kite festival are some of them you can never miss to see. This city experiences hot semi arid climate, where summer is relatively hot.
Ajmer is one of the 5th largest cities in Rajasthan. It was formed by the great warriors Chauhans, who named it as Ajmere. The greatest of all the rulers were Prithviraj Chauhan, who was successful and quite famous amongst his people. Aravalli range surrounds this are and adds beauty to it. Some of the tourist places that will steal your heart are Pushkar located on the Pushkar lake, Dargah Sharif formed for the great Sufi Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti, and Anasagar which is a beautiful lake. This religious place will relieve you from the stress and gets you connected with the eternal power. The average temperature in Summer is around 47 degree Celsius and it also experiences several winter.
Pushkar is one of the most astonishing and beautiful town located in the Ajmer district, Rajasthan, India. It is one of the famous pilgrimage places that are commonly visited by Hindus. The pond of Katas Raj temple has been associated with Lord Shiva. It is believed that the pond is formed from the tears of Lord Shiva. The Pushkar festival is quite famous and is visited by many tourists across the world. There are special provision for the tourist to reach this place, either through air, road, and rail. The climate here is too humid, due to its geographical location.
Udaipur also known as the City of Lakes is located in Rajasthan, in India. This place has great historical importance and has been ruled by some of the well known and established rulers. This place exhibits rich culture of the Rajput rulers, who are known for their bravery and leadership skills. Tourist can opt to stay in one of the beautiful palaces that have been converted into luxury hotels. The city is connected through roads, air, and flight. The climate here is humid, as it is close to the Thar Desert.
The Blue city of India, Jodhpur is located in Rajasthan. It is quite a famous tourist destination and has visitors from all over the world. You can visit some of the enhancing and mesmerizing forts that manifest excellent craftsmanship. Temples are the other attraction spots that are worth visiting, whenever you visit this place. It is also known as the Sun City of the country, due to its bright and shiny weather. Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Clock tower, and The Jaswant Thada Mausoleum are some of the places that will leave an ever lasting impression in your minds. The climate here is extremely hot and semi arid. The city is connected with all modern transportation modes.