Road Shows in ASEAN Region from 7th to 10th May 2018
285//ALLM/2018 16th April 2018
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Road Shows in ASEAN Region from 7th to 10th May 2018
1. In order to tap the important source markets from the ASEAN region for attracting Buddhist tourists from these markets, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India proposes to hold Incredible India Road Shows in the following cities:
• May 07, 2018 (Monday): Yangoon (Myanmar)
• May 08, 2018 (Tuesday): Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
• May 09, 2018 (Wednesday): Bangkok (Thailand)
• May 10, 2018 (Thursday): Phnom Pehn (Cambodia)
2. State Governments have also been invited to participate at the above mentioned Road Shows to showcase the Buddhist sites in their respective States.
3. The Ministry’s delegation for the Road Shows will be led by Secretary, (Tourism), Government of India.
4. IATO has been asked to recommend maximum 10 names to the Ministry for the Road Shows.
5. Please note the following:-
i) All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
ii) Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
iii) Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there to be a conflict in purpose.
iv) If more than 10 names are received by IATO, it will be decided by draw of lot.
v) Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in the above Road Shows, should forward their names definitely by 20th April 2018 along with the following information:-
a) Name of the company
b) Name of the person joining the road show with Designation
c) Address, Telephone, Fax, Mobile, Email id, Website
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be allowed to attend as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of. Hence they should not apply.