Reminder-Registration Details – 34th IATO Annual Convention, 6th – 9th September 2018, Vishakhapatnam
24th July 2018
Sub: Reminder-Registration Details – 34th IATO Annual Convention, 6th – 9th September 2018, Vishakhapatnam
As you are aware, the 34th IATO Annual Convention is going to be held in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, from 6 – 9 September 2018. The venue of the convention is “Novotel Hotel Vishakhapatnam”. The theme of the convention is :-
“Mission 20 Million Tourists – Challenges & Possibilities”
The convention registration form and other details are enclosed.
You can register online and can also make payment online through your Visa/Master Debit/Credit card, on the following link:
We seek active participation of all our members to make this convention successful and request for the following:-
(i) Your participation in the convention by registering as delegates.
(ii) Advertisement in the IATO Manual. Advertisement details/tariffs are attached.
(iii) Participation in Marketing Innovation Competition.
(iv) Taking booth in Indian Tourism Fair.
(v) Sponsoring Door Prizes that will be announced every day during the business sessions.
(vi) Sponsoring Gift items to be put into delegates’ kit bags. Please note, no printed brochures/material would be accepted for delegate kit bags. Sample of gift proposed may be sent to IATO office for approval by 14th August 2018 and need to be delivered at the Venue i.e. Novotel Hotel, Vishakhapatnam by 3rd September 2018.
(vii) Participation in IATO Run for Responsible Tourism
Various post-convention tours are being organized during the convention as per details attached. Members who wish to participate should indicate the post tour no. on the registration form. Members who are opting for the post-convention tour to note the following: -
- All post tour will conclude at Vishakhapatnam Airport at 4 pm.
- Registration for post-convention tours would be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
- Delegates who are taking any of the Post-Convention from Post Tour No. 1 to 5 should book their flights/ train tickets departing Vishakhapatnam any time after 6 pm.
- Accommodation for post-convention tour no. 2 to tour no. 5 will be on sharing a twin bedded room basis and the accommodation will be of BASIC NATURE at each place.
- For all the Post Tours except for post tour no. 3, accommodation is being arranged at the Andhra Pradesh Tourism hotels.
1. We have limited number of rooms at Novotel Hotel, where rooms are blocked mainly for VIPs, Guests, Speakers and Senior Government officials. Therefore, room allocation will be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Same applies for other hotels also. Hence members are requested to give 3 preference for the hotel accommodation.
2. For the delegates who are booking hotel accommodation through IATO, transport will be provided by IATO from all the hotels to the convention venue and back.
3. Un-authorized display of any print material, display of banner(s), panel(s) etc. would not be allowed at the convention venue without prior permission of IATO. IATO reserves the rights to disallow any such display.
4. Special airfare are being negotiated and will be advised soon. However, members are advised not to wait for the special rates and should book their air tickets immediately as the air fares available presently are low.
For any further information, please get in touch with the IATO Secretariat.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Vishakhapatnam.
Pronab Sarkar Rajiv Mehra Rajesh Mudgill
President Chairman Convention Co-Chairman Convention