Incredible India Road Shows in Russia & Nordic Countries
285/ALLM/2018 23rd July 2018
To, All Members (Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
Sub: Incredible India Road Shows in Russia & Nordic Countries
This is with reference to our earlier circulars regarding Road Shows in Russia/Nordic Countries.
1. Kindly note that dates for the road shows has been rescheduled. The revised dates for Roadshows in Russia and Nordic countries are as follows:-
- 08/10/2018 (Monday) - Roadshow in Moscow
- 09/10/2018 (Tuesday) - Roadshow in St. Petersburg
- 10/10/2018 (Wednesday) - Travel Time
- 11/10/2018 (Thursday) - Roadshow in Helsinki
- 12/10/2018 (Friday) - Roadshow in Stockholm
2. The delegation for the Roadshows in the above said cities will be led by Secretary (Tourism) who will be accompanied by Ms. Meenakshi Sharma, Additional Director General (Tourism).
3 IATO has been asked to recommend maximum 20 names for the Road Shows at the earliest.
4. Please note the following:-
i) All arrangements and expenses i.e. air ticket, hotels and local transport etc. will have to be made by the participating members directly at their own cost.
ii) Only one person from each company will be allowed to participate.
iii) Members are allowed to send any employee or sales representative. These trips are meant only for companies headquartered in India and approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. IATO reserves the right to reject any application if it finds there is a conflict in purpose.
iv) Members who are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and wish to participate in the above Road Shows, should forward their names along with a cheque of Rs. 20,000/- in favour of Indian Association of Tour Operators towards security deposit definitely by 31st July 2018 along with the following information:-
a) Name of the company
b) Name of the person (as in the passport) with Designation
c) Address, Telephone, Mobile, Email id, Website
d) Passport No.
e) Date of issue of passport
f) Place of issue of passport
g) Date of Expiry of passport
v) No Refund will be made in case if participation is withdrawn after the name has been sent. However, cancellations due to force majeure in extreme cases may be considered by the EC
If more than 20 names are received, participation will be decided by draw of lot for which date will be intimated.
With best regards,
Note: As these are Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored Road Shows, members who are not recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India will not be considered for participation as per directives of the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India. Hence they should not apply