Digital Marketing Workshop on 19th and 20th February 2018 at Ethiopian Cultural Centre, New Delhi
February 19, 2018 - February 20, 2018
12th February 2018
To All Members,
Sub: Digital Marketing Workshop on 19th and 20th February 2018 at Ethiopian Cultural Centre, New Delhi
Following the great success of Digital Marketing Workshop in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi & Kolkata once again in New Delhi.
The feedback & comments of previous workshop participants, which is very encouranging:-
- Excellent Training & amazing trainer, full of knowledge and skill to get each participant actively involved in training till the end - Debjit Dutta- Chairman-West Bengal Chapter
- “If we don't go digital in our business then future of our business will be “Q” mark...this workshop give us the excellent direction towards digital marketing” - Pandian K.- ChairmanTamilnadu& A&N Island Chapter
- “Very informative & useful for future market conditions....need more workshop in this region, one is not enough” – Himanshu Agashiwala- Chairman- Maharashtra Chapter
- “The training on Digital Marketing was great blessings for the members of IATO Kerala as it opened our eyes on what we should do to market our product in the online space” - Sejoe Jose, Chairman –Kerala Chapter
- “The Digital Marketing Workshop that I attended with Akshar Yadav was supremely helpful and informative in showing us how to align with a new style of marketing in our digital days & age”. - Mallika Trivedi, Airawat Travels, New Delhi
2. On member’s demand, IATO is organising one more workshop on 19th & 20th February 2018 at New Delhi at Ethiopian Cultural Centre, New Delhi. Details are under:-
The program would be for two days and would be for Owners/Directors and Sr. Managers of the Company.
19th February 2018
- Website Strategy Masterclass (Conversion Optimization)
- Grow Your Business with Effective Email Marketing
20th February 2018 (For those who have attended level one training program)
- Lead Generation from Facebook
3. Please find attached herewith the detail of program, content of course and registration form.
4. The venue for the programme would be:-
Ethiopian Cultural Centre
7/50-G, Niti Marg, Chanakya Puri,
New Delhi – 110021
from 1030 hrs to 1400 hrs
5. This programme is open only for the first 25 participants (one person from each organization) on FIRST-COME-FIRST BASIS. A fee of Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of service tax) per person would be charged for two days towards cost of lunch. Fee for trainers and other expenses would be borne by IATO. Please note payment to be made by Cash/ Draft/ Cheque in favour of “Indian Association of Tour Operators.” The names along with cheque and the following information should be sent to IATO Secretariat, 310, Padma Tower II, 22 Rajendra Place , New Delhi -1100 08.
- Name of the company/Organization
- Name of the person
- Mobile no.
It is time for your team to join this workshop learn Digital Mode of marketing & grow your business.
Last date of registration is 16th February, 2018.
In case you need more information, email to IATO office or call 011-25750034
Lally Mathews Zia Siddiqui
Hony. Secretary EC Member